Get the Holiday Calf with the Converter

Farmville Lost Animal Converter:


Find an (lost/adoptable) animal link (a full one) on your newsfeed, go to http://farm.hackers.am/converter/ and copy the link in the box 'Original link' and click Convert. You will see different type of animal/calf links lower at the page and when you click on it, it's yours. (The box will stay empty if the lost animall/calf is already taken by others, so it has to be a full link)





If you want to collect rare Calf types there is an easy way to do that with Lost Animal Converter. If you have not tried it yet, you definitely should. Farmville lost animal converter is simple script that will allow you to convert any lost animal you want to adopt into different types of animals.
calf wreath Farmville Converted Wreath Calf
Procedure to get some of the animals you can see bellow: When you see on your wall announcement that an lost animal can be adopted as on the shown picture, right click on Copy link location. Go to the following
lost animal2 Farmville Converted Candy Cane Calf
PAGE, copy your link in the first box and click Convert. If nothing changes in the second box, this means that someone already adopted this animal. If not, you will see links that appeared in second box. Just choose the animal you would like to receive and click on the link.
Capturar111 Farmville Converted Wreath Calf
Following animals can be gained with the lost animal converter:
convekter11 Farmville Converted Wreath Calf
  • Share!!








7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

that is a lie.. i tried the converter and there was NOT a candycane calf or the unreleased christmas calf. thanks.

Anonymous said...

@ Adsız dedi ki...
then you did something wrong, it works fine!
you have to make sure the original calf you use has to be still available for you (neither expired or already claimed by others or you) then copy the links and it should work fine!

Anonymous said...

yea i got all of my calfs like this and it does wrk thank you!!!!

Anonymous said...

I cant load the convertor help

Anonymous said...

It worked until I checked my giftbox and i didnt find the calf that I chose nor the original one in the link might I add!!!! is this a teaser????

Anonymous said...

Um...when I right click the "adopt" link I don't see copy address to choose from.HELP!

Anonymous said...

Ok...I got the Purple Valentine calf...but...since I got that one every other link I use...after it converts when I click the calf/animal I want it says "Someone already adopted this calf!" Can someone comment on this or help? Thanks!