Changed their mind?

Now Farmers it is not very often you see this with a Mystery Game but we at Latest believe something got changed at last minute with the animal prizes.
If you open up your Farmville Market and click on the "Specials Tab" you will see the "Icelandic Horse" as part of an advert to promote the new Mystery Game!
These Picture are always designed according to what will be in the game. Probably with all the complaints from the previous Mystery Game about the Asian Horse, Zynga must have had a last minute change and removed the Horse with a Wolf Cub which was previously released).
Either way THANK THE LORD it is not in the Mystery Game!
Happy Farming






6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

macht mal alles für alle, nicht immer mit FV, gleichberechtigung......

Anonymous said...

I wanted the horse and got the stupid wolf cub though so it's misleading and I want my farmcash back.

Anonymous said...

sguldemyener@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I spent like a fool I must say 520 fv cash on the mystery game last week for the horse and only had 3 balloons to open and never got the horse, that is awful!!! Farmville should have replaced all my fv cash, it was so wrong.

Anonymous said...

it is a game some times we win,some times we lose.,,,I like the game and yet don't get some of the rules,,,,but it is just a game.I want every thing but I don't always get it.As long as I have food,family & friends the rest will follow.
and some times I don't understand what I am asked to like or dislike.So I change my mind if I don't know what I am asked.

Anonymous said...

There are a million of these Farmville sites on the Internet. Everyone is looking for cheats or cute little animals that Zynga has never made, and just don't exist. All of these pages are rip offs.