Cupid’s Castle Enormous Glitch


Last night brought the release of the Valentine’s Day Cupid’s Castle. A few FarmVille Freaks have already finished constructing theirs! We have gotten reports from from FarmVille Freaks that once they finish building their Cupid’s Castle, it becomes enormous!
Hi FarmGoddess,
I want to share with you a picture of my farm where the Cupid’s Castle appears so huge, it’s probably a glitch but I thought I should share it with all of you.
Regards,
FarmVille Masters 
Do you think this is a glitch, or is the Castle really that big?
Have you finished building your Cupid’s Castle yet?




6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Mine is doing the same thing - I was just complaining about it actually. I have to keep refreshing to get it back to normal. If it is meant to be that big it would be stupid as it takes up 1/8 of the farm

dogwuver said...

OMG!~ That just happened to me and it moved over all the way to the right!

Anonymous said...

same happened with 1 tree in each orchard, I was moving them ... looked funny at the time, refreshed and it was normal:)

Anonymous said...

I think this is a glitch,i have 2 Picture 1 pic is a big castle and 2 pic is little.....


Once again there are many problems since the castle .....
In the Ochard can not remove trees, it comes directly ne message you refresh the page and load your farm ............

Anonymous said...

it keeps happening to me however even thou it is annoying i have to keep refreshing i actually love it

Anonymous said...

it really is that big on my farm, but it somehow doesnt take up that many squares! (ie- it is next to items and seems to take up their squares, but it doesnt. )
Does this thing even do anything? The NYE barn was lame. No sheep or anything.....